Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2019 18:23:10 GMT by David Miguel Trujillo
Hi all,

I am a user of Dw Cloud, I need every time I store a type of document in Docuware, a flow starts and a (numeric) counter is incremented only for that type of document, that is, if I have a document called "Request" , every time I store this type of document, I start a Workflow, in which I need to obtain the maximum value of the stored Requests and increase it by +1 to keep track of the stored requests.

The fact is that from the Workflow, I am not able to obtain the maximum value of the last stored request since the SQL statements I can use only allow me to write the WHERE clause,

Can somebody help me? if not in this way, another alternative to increase the counter every time I enter a type of document,

Thank you very much, greetings, David.
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2019 20:55:37 GMT by Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas
David,
This can be accomplished by using a Web Service. The DocuWare API can be used by the web service to query the file cabinet and obtain the value for you. If you have no programming skills at your disposal our Professional Services can certainly provide a quote to implement a solution.
https://pub.docuware.com/sites/documents/files/pdfs/en/Professional%20Services.pdf

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Posted Thu, 25 Apr 2019 19:19:01 GMT by Josef Zayats
David,
have you checked the new option available in Store dialogs for a field Predefined Entry "Automatic Numbering". If you assign the field you referring to in your question to this type of Predefined Entry in all dialogs that store particular doctypes, you will accomplish what you need w/o any SQL scripts. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.