Posted Mon, 03 Jun 2019 23:46:54 GMT by Michael Weingand Professional Services Manager
Does anyone know how to create a dialog list of documents stored today. It's a simple list that I am looking for that just gets a document type called "Meal Waiver" for that day.  The client now has a form that I built for employees to fill out.  They just want to have a quick list for the forms that are filled out that day without having to build the search each time they want it.
Posted Tue, 04 Jun 2019 04:13:33 GMT by Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas
Create a new List dialog. Using the query designer select
Document Type "Is Equal" Meal Waiver
Add an AND clause
Select System field Store Date "Is Where" CURRENTDATE()

Phil Robson
Senior Director Client Services, Americas
Posted Tue, 04 Jun 2019 21:09:26 GMT by Michael Weingand Professional Services Manager
HI Phil,
This is what I have done and it does not work.  See screen shot.  When I exclude the Store Date, I do get a results list with all docs, as I would expect but when I add the Store Date "Is Where" CURRENTDATE() I get nothing.  Any advice? 
Posted Wed, 12 Jun 2019 21:24:44 GMT by Matthew Trembly Software Support Manager
Phil's config will work for 7.1, but for anything 7.0 and previous, you'll need:

Store Date "Is (where clause)" >CURRENTDATE()

Because I believe DW system Store Date used to evaluate current date as datetime, so current date was always newer than store date even if was the same day.

It changes for the better in 7.1!

You must be signed in to post in this forum.