Your Autoindex job has become stuck in a "Running" status and you cannot stop or delete the job.
**Before proceeding please make a backup of the DWSystem database.**
- Find the process GUID by name in the DWOrganizationSettings table in the DWSystem database. In this case, the Autoindex job name is "New unnamed autoindex"
- Find the workflow status related to this process GUID in the DWWorkflowStatus table in the DWSystem database.
- Open the Status XML in the 'status' column and check the state value:
If the Status is "Running" it should be replaced with "Stopped". The whole XML must be updated.
- Copy the existing status XML and execute the UPDATE command by replacing only the state to "Stopped":
Write the correct "WHERE" clause to update only the needed row using the process GUID.
- Execute the query. The Autoindex job will now no longer be stuck in a Running state and you will be able to delete it if needed.