You wish to use Single Sign-On for your DocuWare Cloud.
You'll need to configure your account to use Single-Sign On, but will need a Microsoft App Registration to do so.
If you have not created a Microsoft App Registration, please follow this FAQ first: https://support.docuware.com/en-us/knowledgebase/article/KBA-36306
1. Go into your Configurations page
2. Click on the "Organization Settings" Plugin
3. Click on the "Security" tab, "Enable Single-Sign On", and then "Configure Single-Sign On"
4. You'll now be presented with the configuration page for Single-Sign On
NOTE: Refer to your App Registration for the Issuer URL and the Client ID
-Identity Provider will always be Microsoft Azure Active Directory as it is the only one DocuWare supports at this time.
-The Issuer URL can be found in the Endpoints tab of your App Registration (OpenID Connect metadata document)
-The Client ID is found in the Overview tab of your App Registration
5. Note about the option "Automatically link existing users at login"
If this option is enabled, DocuWare searches for a matching existing DocuWare user with the corresponding username and email address the first time a user logs on with single sign-on. The DocuWare username must match the local part (first part to @) and the DocuWare email address must match the complete username in Azure Active Directory.
Only if username AND email address match will the Azure Active Directory user account and the DocuWare user account be connected.
Example: Azure AD username: firstname.lastname@example.org
DocuWare username: peggy.jenkins
DocuWare Email address: email@example.com
6. Click "OK" > "Save" and your Organization should now be ready for Single Sign-On login.