Publicado Thu, 12 Oct 2023 09:05:29 GMT por Emilie Scalier Directrice de projets
Dear DW Community,

One of our customer is using Delta Bank as its Core Banking system, based on an Informix Database. When we try to use this database with AutoIndex, dropdown lists or WF, we get an error. 

There is an old KBA about Informix, but first it seems to apply to DW 6.x and then it's about "active Import" and I don't know if it fits our needs. 

It's truly a critical issue for the customer and if we're not able to solve it, the entire project will stop !
So thanks for all the help and ideas you can bring to us. 

Regards,
Emilie 
Publicado Thu, 12 Oct 2023 12:23:42 GMT por Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hello Emilie Scalier, 

thank you for the screenshots with details.
First of all, the "active import" module has been deprecated since Version 6.7, so any article about that is of no use for you.
However, the error message from your screenshot clearly shows the problem: architecture mismatch.
The ODBC data source you configured is 32-bit, but modern DocuWare Versions always expect 64-Bit.
Please delete your ODBC data source and create a new one using a 64-Bit ODBC driver, then the issue should be resolved.

Hope that helps.

Greetings from Germany,
Simon H. Hellmann
DocuWare System Consultant
Publicado Mon, 16 Oct 2023 07:50:42 GMT por Emilie Scalier Directrice de projets
Hello Simon, 

Thank you for replying so quickly !

Nevertheless, when we create an ODBC 64bits connection, we can't see it from DocuWare Administration (in my understanding, first we need to setup the ODBC, then add it to Docuware admin and finally use it with DocuWare Configuration for auto-Index purposes for example).

Is there something I miss ? 

Have a great day,
Regards,
Mit freundlichen Grüssen von Frankreich :) , 
Emilie 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.