Publicado Tue, 29 Oct 2019 20:58:36 GMT por John DeLaat
Customer is running Server 2016 DW version 6.10.  Scan and store document from document tray, folder shows up in storage location folder, not the usual "000", "001", etc. has a long number, open folder and see xml header and pdf file.  After a number of minutes, the folder that was in the storage location folder disappears.  Baffling!!  Made sure view hidden files is on, but I did see the folder and opened it before hand, so don't think they are being hidden.  I do a search in DocuWare and it still does find the document even though not in storage location folder.  When I right click on the storage location folder and look at properties, it shows that there are thousands of files and folders, but I do not see them.  Any ideas?  
Publicado Tue, 29 Oct 2019 21:04:53 GMT por Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas
This is after you store the document in to the file cabinet?
There is a storage location for the the web tray, and a storage location for the file cabinet.
Which storage location are you looking at?

Phil Robson
Publicado Wed, 30 Oct 2019 12:13:18 GMT por John DeLaat
We were looking at the web tray location instead of the file cabinet, that is why they were being removed.  Thanks for the insight.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.