Publicado Tue, 19 Jul 2022 23:57:49 GMT por David Chatman
Is there an updated version of this workflow that works?
Publicado Wed, 20 Jul 2022 07:41:42 GMT por Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hi David,&nbsp;<br> <br> I had a short look at the mentioned KBA and I think it should still work fine in a 7.6 environment.&nbsp;<br> <br> Greetings from Germany,<br> Simon H. Hellmann<br> DocuWare System Consultant
Publicado Wed, 20 Jul 2022 13:29:16 GMT por David Chatman
Thank you.
I have edited it and tried several times, and it keeps erroring out. When I run my test 1.23 returns for my maxcount and counter for some reason.
Publicado Wed, 20 Jul 2022 13:30:46 GMT por David Chatman
The actual return for counter and max count is 123.45 in both feilds.
Publicado Wed, 20 Jul 2022 14:49:41 GMT por Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Did you create the file cabinet fields as decimal fields instead of integer fields?<br> <br> Also, I think you might have created your counter and maxcounter global variables in the workflow as text variables instead of integer variables.&nbsp;<br> <br> Greetings from Germany,<br> Simon H. Hellmann<br> DocuWare System Consultant
Publicado Wed, 20 Jul 2022 14:52:02 GMT por David Chatman
yes,I have tried text, dec, and numeric variables and I keep getting the return of 123.45. I dont know how its getting that numeric value when its just being used as a counter.
Publicado Wed, 20 Jul 2022 14:53:14 GMT por David Chatman
I always get this below....<br> <br> Workflow faulted: ExceptionType:System.Exception, mscorlibFullMessage:System.Exception: [1: Tech] Index was outside the bounds of the array. ---&gt; System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at DocuWare.Workflow.Expressions.VbaExpression`1.Execute(Parameter[] parameters)<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at DocuWare.Workflow.CustomEngine.Vba.VbaExpressionCalculator.&lt;CalculateAs&gt;d__6`1.MoveNext()<br> --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at DocuWare.Workflow.CustomEngine.DataAssignment.AssignDataExecutor.&lt;ExtractSourceValueAsTextAsync&gt;d__22.MoveNext()<br> --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at DocuWare.Workflow.CustomEngine.DataAssignment.AssignDataExecutor.&lt;PerformAssignmentsAsync&gt;d__17.MoveNext()<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;--- End of inner exception stack trace ---<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at DocuWare.Workflow.CustomEngine.ThrowHelper.ThrowAssignmentException(String destination, Int32 index, Exception realException)<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at DocuWare.Workflow.CustomEngine.DataAssignment.AssignDataExecutor.&lt;PerformAssignmentsAsync&gt;d__17.MoveNext()<br> --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at DocuWare.Workflow.CustomEngine.DataAssignment.AssignDataExecutor.&lt;ExecuteAssignmentAsync&gt;d__15.MoveNext()<br> --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at DocuWare.Workflow.CustomManagement.Domain.Workflow.WorkflowAggregate.&lt;AssignDataAsync&gt;d__2.MoveNext()Id:352060ca-aed4-45b6-ba18-5fb0377c954dMessage:[1: Tech] Index was outside the bounds of the array.!
Publicado Wed, 20 Jul 2022 15:02:03 GMT por Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
This error message is exactly what I would expect when the GV_Counter is not an integer with a value lower than the number of techs in the list.<br> You need to find the source for why your counter is such a weird number.<br> If you do&nbsp;<strong data-contrast="auto" lang="EN-US">GV_Techs[0] </strong>instead of <strong data-contrast="auto" lang="EN-US">GV_Techs[GV_Counter&nbsp;- 1]</strong>&nbsp;the assignment should work, giving you the first tech from the list.&nbsp;<br> <br> What is the current value of "Counter" and "MaxCounter" in your file cabinet?
Publicado Wed, 20 Jul 2022 15:11:59 GMT por David Chatman
I change it to int and keep getting this error..............................................................................<br> <br> Workflow faulted: ExceptionType:System.Exception, mscorlibFullMessage:System.Exception: [1: Tech] Index was outside the bounds of the array. ---&gt; System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at DocuWare.Workflow.Expressions.VbaExpression`1.Execute(Parameter[] parameters)<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at DocuWare.Workflow.CustomEngine.Vba.VbaExpressionCalculator.&lt;CalculateAs&gt;d__6`1.MoveNext()<br> --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at DocuWare.Workflow.CustomEngine.DataAssignment.AssignDataExecutor.&lt;ExtractSourceValueAsTextAsync&gt;d__22.MoveNext()<br> --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at DocuWare.Workflow.CustomEngine.DataAssignment.AssignDataExecutor.&lt;PerformAssignmentsAsync&gt;d__17.MoveNext()<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;--- End of inner exception stack trace ---<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at DocuWare.Workflow.CustomEngine.ThrowHelper.ThrowAssignmentException(String destination, Int32 index, Exception realException)<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at DocuWare.Workflow.CustomEngine.DataAssignment.AssignDataExecutor.&lt;PerformAssignmentsAsync&gt;d__17.MoveNext()<br> --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at DocuWare.Workflow.CustomEngine.DataAssignment.AssignDataExecutor.&lt;ExecuteAssignmentAsync&gt;d__15.MoveNext()<br> --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at DocuWare.Workflow.CustomManagement.Domain.Workflow.WorkflowAggregate.&lt;AssignDataAsync&gt;d__2.MoveNext()Id:55a41bd4-3839-493a-b59e-138b6e3e796bMessage:[1: Tech] Index was outside the bounds of the array.!
Publicado Wed, 20 Jul 2022 15:32:20 GMT por David Chatman
counter is 1

maxcounter is 4 for four users

You must be signed in to post in this forum.