Posted Mon, 29 Apr 2019 20:27:57 GMT by Michael Weingand Professional Services Manager
Does anyone know how to delete all files in an in-box.  I have a client who does not have limits on the in-box and accidently dragged 7500 files.
Posted Mon, 29 Apr 2019 20:31:29 GMT by Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas
Control + A, Delete Key. Rinse and repeat - 750 times.
A Web Tray is basically the same structure as a file cabinet, so you must delete the documents in an orderly manner.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Posted Thu, 02 May 2019 14:39:58 GMT by Matthew Trembly Software Support Manager
Delete the tray.
Posted Thu, 02 May 2019 14:44:32 GMT by Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas
Now why didn't I think of that?

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Posted Thu, 02 May 2019 14:59:57 GMT by Joe Kaufman Bell Laboratories Inc No longer there
Won't that leave a bunch of documents out in storage space? If you delete a file cabinet the files are still there, eating up disk space. Isn't the same true with trays/inboxes? After all, they are just file cabinets with a different internal type to them... I was always told just nuking entire entities (like file cabinets or trays) was a big no-no...

Thanks,
Joe Kaufman

You must be signed in to post in this forum.