Publié Thu, 10 Sep 2020 22:15:14 GMT par Michael Weingand Professional Services Manager
Two of my users can not clip documents from the tray to the doc in Internet Explorer.  They are on IE 11.1016.  They get the clip boxes next to the main doc but can not drag and drop into place.  The mouse just does not grab the doc in the tray.   Is this known and is there a fix?  DocuWare 7.2
Publié Wed, 16 Sep 2020 13:02:30 GMT par John Moore Manager, Business Productivity
I had a user with a similar problem this week.  IE 11 is no longer a supported browser by Microsoft.  I upgraded her browser to Microsoft Edge and she was able to process documents again.  I am running DocuWare Cloud 7.3.  My user could not open documents from the Document tray nor could she store documents in a file cabinet.  Also, she was able to run DocuWare in the current Chrome browser without any issues.

Hope this helps,
John
Publié Thu, 17 Sep 2020 12:58:43 GMT par Craig Heintz SE
IE is very stubborn.  Using Edge or Chrome will work way better and you will find that load times for everything have a marked improvement.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.