Publié Wed, 05 Jun 2019 13:22:21 GMT par Steve Shriver Application Specialist

Does anyone know which setting needs changed to correct the login issue shown by this screen shot. It affects only one PC but in both IE11 and Chrome. New 7.1 on premises installation.

Publié Wed, 05 Jun 2019 16:46:22 GMT par Josef Zayats
I have seen this happen and in my case it was the particular user settings (in Docuware database) that were corrupt.
So what I did - may not be the best solution - I deleted and re-created the user with the same group/roles configuration.
Before deleting the user I suggest you try login on the same computer with a different Docuware user.
Publié Wed, 05 Jun 2019 16:55:31 GMT par Steve Shriver Application Specialist
Thanks you Josef for the input. Looking into this further we found that it was all users using the ..\platform\webclient URL, despite the fact that the ...\platformRO\webclient was working as it should. Tech support is taking a look now.

Thanks again,
Publié Wed, 12 Jun 2019 20:46:28 GMT par Matthew Trembly Software Support Manager
Steve, this happened to me last week during a 6.12 --> 7.1 upgrade.  After much troubleshooting, I uninstalled and reinstalled ASP.NET and IIS roles and features which fixed it instantly.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.