Publié Mon, 10 May 2021 09:48:10 GMT par Arttu Nikkilä
Hi all
I am having a problem with Validated ID and updating index fields. If I have understood correctly, in the first "Assign Data" activity, the variable "StatusFieldName" should be a fixed entry, where you input the name of the index field you want to feed new data in. My entry to the "StatusFieldName" is "Signed" without brackets, as that is the name of the index field I want to enter data. In "FailureStatusValue" my entry is "Rejected" and "SuccessStatusValue" entry is "Signed", all without brackets. When these entires are assigned, the workflow fails. When I leave these three unfilled, I get the validation email successfully.

When testing, we got the following result message:"Please correct the following DocuWare configuration issues to allow DocuWare Electronic Signature to function properly: Field Signed does not exist or user does not have read permission."

Publié Thu, 13 May 2021 07:51:31 GMT par Fabian Kall - left 01.22
Can You elaborate on "When these entires are assigned, the workflow fails."? Does the validation in the webservice return a negative result? This usually shows an error message to guide You.

Are you configuring off some ind of template or demonstration? I believe Your variable "StatusFieldName" should hold the value for the webservice's "SuccessStatusField" parameter. I'm not dure if this requires the display name of this indexfield or the database name, but you chould check if those names differ, maybe the field was renamed at some time.

Also, You supplied user credentials that the webservice uses to search for this indexfield and update it. Make sure that user has sufficient rights to do that, especially if You are using extended rights in that file cabinet.

Publié Thu, 24 Jun 2021 06:42:06 GMT par Miguel Angel Gracia Navarro Presales
In the entry "StatusFiledName" you have to put the name that documentaware gives to the label in the filing cabinet you have created, in the database fields option, there in the field properties it indicates the name given by the system which is the that you have to put.
Then the "FailureStatusValue" and "SuccessStatusValue" entries are correct
Try this it sure works ..... luck

You must be signed in to post in this forum.