Publié Tue, 02 Oct 2018 14:31:51 GMT par Daniel Johnson Go Beyond Medicine Digital Marketing Manager

The owner of our business asked if it was possible to add the time that a document was submitted to the form so that when printed, he could see it.  There could be a way to do this, but I haven't found it. Yet.

Publié Tue, 02 Oct 2018 15:09:00 GMT par Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Forms only supports a Date field at present. You need a DateTime field for this. The closest you can get is to look at the store date of the document as it contains the time.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Publié Tue, 02 Oct 2018 17:32:26 GMT par Daniel Johnson Go Beyond Medicine Digital Marketing Manager

Thank you for your reply, Phil.

How do I get this to be shown on the merged form when it's printed?

Publié Wed, 03 Oct 2018 11:52:20 GMT par Casey Miller Director of Technical Services

I don't think you can physically put it on the form. Best you could do is fill in an index field when stored with the date/time.

Publié Wed, 12 Aug 2020 23:25:56 GMT par Jose Luis
Hi Mr. Robson

We work with Docuware 7.1
I use a form to submit support request from our customer and we need to have the submitted time on it.
Two years ago you answered Daniel that this isn't possible.
Is it possible now ?
I tried to use the datetime predefined format in a text field and it shows the correct date but the time is always 00:00
Can you help me please ?
Thank you in advance.
Jose Luis
jose.luis@rcsangola.com

You must be signed in to post in this forum.