Publié Tue, 02 Nov 2021 08:48:16 GMT par Jalila Manal
Hello,

Is the SSO now active for mobile apps?
I've tested that but it does not seems to work, even though I saw it on the help.

Publié Tue, 02 Nov 2021 09:50:33 GMT par Gerardo Lisanti Team Leader Product Management
Hi Jalila,

once you've configured Single Sign-On with your external identity provider in your DocuWare system, you should be able to log in via SSO in DocuWare Mobile as well. The login screen in DocuWare Mobile is basically the same login screen as for the web application, i.e. you'll see the "Continue with Microsoft" button.

You'll find the configuration manual for SSO here:

Viele Grüße / With best regards,

--

Gerardo Lisanti

Manager Product

Publié Wed, 03 Nov 2021 12:55:56 GMT par Jalila Manal
Hello,

Thank you very much for your response.
The thing is that I don't have the button "Continue with Microsoft" I have 2 options : Continue with the QR code or connect manually and none of them is working.

Regards,
Publié Wed, 03 Nov 2021 13:16:11 GMT par Gerardo Lisanti Team Leader Product Management
Hi Jalila,

In order for the DocuWare Mobile App to connect to your DocuWare Cloud, you must first establish the connection by specifying the URL of your DocuWare Cloud organization. This way, the app knows which DocuWare Cloud to connect to.

This is done either by scanning the QR code available in your DocuWare Cloud menu "Mobile Apps" (see screenshot) or by manually entering the address (optorg.docuware.cloud).
After that, the DocuWare login screen will appear.
If Single Sign-On is configured and enabled for your DocuWare Cloud, you will see the "Continue with Microsoft" button there.

--

Gerardo Lisanti

Manager Product

Publié Wed, 03 Nov 2021 14:03:59 GMT par Jalila Manal
Hi Gerardo,

Thank you very much, I was able to connect.
Actually there are 2 Docuware applications on the play store, the first one I was using was not working but I've downloaded the second one and the QR code worked.

Best Regards,
Publié Wed, 03 Nov 2021 14:28:13 GMT par Gerardo Lisanti Team Leader Product Management
Great!

Yes, the DocuWare Classic app is deprecated and no longer actively maintained; i.e. no bug fixes or further developments will be provided.

You'll find the current DocuWare Mobile app here:

--

Gerardo Lisanti

Manager Product

You must be signed in to post in this forum.