投稿済み Wed, 02 Jan 2019 13:14:48 GMT 、投稿者 Sebastian Gandia IT Manager

Looking for a way to pinpoint what is causing our Docuware installation to constantly hang the WebClient. We are running version 7 (Build:7.0.0.8480) on Windows Server 2012 R2 with all the latest windows updates installed. This has been happening since version 6 and before upgrading to the latest windows updates. When the WebClient hangs one of two things happen:

1) Login screen is poorly formatted (missing colors and not loading regular fonts). We usually use Windows login and when it is hanged that screen presents additional fields like the page is not updating the fields based on what is selected on the dropdown. Usually a restart to IIS fixes the login screen issues.

2) The login screen works, but once you click login, the next page remains completely blank. This usually requires a restart of the complete server. Restarting IIS will not fix this issue and this might happen after fixing the previous scenario.

Sometimes to fix the login issues I have to restart both IIS and the server. 

Any idea of what could be causing this issue? Is there any log I can take a look at that might give me additional information? I verified the Windows Event Log and there doesn't seem any errors correlating to the webClient issues. 

投稿済み Thu, 03 Jan 2019 12:51:59 GMT 、投稿者 Nathan French ComDoc Systems Analyst

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/iis/configuration/system.applicationhos...

You may find that lowering the interval between (i.e. increasing the frequency of) recycling events in the application pools mitigates this to some extent.  When I experienced this blank page with 6.11 it was rather persistent. Increasing frequency of recycling events did help a bit.  Further, scheduling "iisreset" to run at the start and end of the business day was another mitigator.

On one installation, increasing the VM memory allocation (from 3GB to 6GB) entirely resolved the blank page issue (after a 6.11 hotfix still let it happen from time to time). 

I know none of this is a solution, and it's all a stab in the dark since you're on 7.  I hope one or more of these can relieve some pressure off you until there is a good solution.  Best of luck!

投稿済み Thu, 10 Jan 2019 18:42:01 GMT 、投稿者 Zack Kampmann

Sebastian,

I would recommend reaching out to support.  I had this same issue on another Docuware 7 system, and they implemented a fix for it.  Reference ticket # 300057 when you speak to them, Chris was very helpful.

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。