投稿済み Tue, 07 Sep 2021 12:41:26 GMT 、投稿者 Rhys Woolley Software Developer
I have a workflow which collects several dates from a Docuware Form and includes them on an email sent on Outlook. The date on the email ignores the 0s and is displayed in an American format. It is displayed as month/day/year. I have made sure the date settings in my Docuware's Profile and Settings is set to the UK format and the index entries in the file cabinet are showing the correct format. The Assign Data activity within the workflow seems to be collecting and storing the dates correctly in the respective variables. It just seems to be the email which is displaying the date incorrectly, which may cause some confusion.
投稿済み Tue, 07 Sep 2021 13:46:31 GMT 、投稿者 Tobias Getz DocuWare GmbH Team Leader Product Management
Hi Rhys Wooley,

I assume, you are experiencing this with DocuWare Cloud and not with an on premises installation?
We are currently working on this topic to display the date format of the organization regional format.

Regards
Tobias Getz
投稿済み Tue, 07 Sep 2021 13:49:00 GMT 、投稿者 Rhys Woolley Software Developer
Hi Tobias, 

So this isn't a configuration issue unique to me?
投稿済み Tue, 07 Sep 2021 13:51:47 GMT 、投稿者 Tobias Getz DocuWare GmbH Team Leader Product Management
Hi Rhys Wooley,

no, this is currently not configurable.
Regards
Tobias
投稿済み Tue, 07 Sep 2021 13:54:28 GMT 、投稿者 Rhys Woolley Software Developer
Ok, thanks for the notice. 

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。