投稿済み Wed, 25 Jul 2018 13:19:23 GMT 、投稿者 Jon Neff Kelley Imaging Solutions Engineer

I wanted to get the overriedes but when I entered https://www.docuware.com/support_faq/dwdl/dwdl.php?file=DWDesktop_Overri... I got a 404. Can you direct me to it? Thx

投稿済み Fri, 27 Jul 2018 10:11:21 GMT 、投稿者 Simon H. Hellmann Wedderhoff IT GmbH Systemadministrator

Hello Jon,

currently all the FAQ Downloads are located here:

http://go.docuware.com/HFPacks

Greetings from Germany,

Simon H. Hellmann

DocuWare System Consultant

投稿済み Mon, 20 Aug 2018 17:33:05 GMT 、投稿者 Craig Williams President/ CEO

Every following points have to be done directly on the Client:

The amount of paralell processing tasks are limited to 2 by default. Server-Clients enviroments with high performance are not using the full capacity. To higher the number of processing tasks please raise in the: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DocuWare\Desktop\DocuWare.DesktopService.exe.config" the following key: [...],add kwy="ConcurrencyMaximum" value="2"/> [...]

After changing the value, please restart the DocUWare Desktop Service. Note: These settings will affect DocuWare WebScan, Printer and Import. Particulary on so-called scan-workstations you can raise the value, for e.g. 6-8. Raise the values gradually and check the processor and memory on real working operations. I have a few set between 32 and 50 so jump by 5 or 10 to get the right number

If you have more than one scan-workstations, please don't raise the values too high because otherwise the server is too busy to handle it.

Notifications over DocuWare Desktop Tray-Icon can be disabled to lower the CPU load. You have more ways to do this. First option would be to disable it over the Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Notification Area Icons. 
You can also disbable it in the:"C:\Program Files (x86)\DocuWare\Desktop\DocuWare.Desktop.exe.config" over the following value: [...]
<add key="TrayNotificationLevel" value="Nothing"/>

These changes takes affect after restarting the DocuWare Desktop (Application) Possible values for TrayNotificationLevel are: Nothing, Error, Warning, Info

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。