投稿済み Wed, 27 Sep 2023 15:36:38 GMT 、投稿者 Amancio Guzman Ing.
I have an import configuration with autoindex, what i need to know is, when a document after the autoindex has the same process ID is there a way to clip all documents with the same ID so they appear as one on the final product.

I can't use document link, because users wants to download the all digital releted file on one step due to an futher integration.
投稿済み Thu, 28 Sep 2023 08:03:53 GMT 、投稿者 Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hi Amancio,

it is not possible to clip multiple documents together, if all of them are stored in a file cabinet.
You can only clip files from a basket or the local file system to a document stored in a file cabinet.
The only thing I can think of would be to code a tool which downloads file A, clips the downloaded file to file B and then deletes file A from the file cabinet, all using the DocuWare API.

Greetings from Germany,
Simon H. Hellmann
DocuWare System Consultant
投稿済み Thu, 28 Sep 2023 12:17:09 GMT 、投稿者 Gerardo Lisanti Team Leader Product Management
Hi Amancio and Simon,

with the recently released DocuWare version 7.9, you can integrate with the DocuWare Platform REST API within workflows, for certain operations.

One of this operation is to "append a document" from a file cabinet or a document tray. The endpoint for this is:
PUT  /FileCabinets/{TrayId/FileCabinetId}/ Operations/ProcessDocumentAction?docId={DocId}

Within the web service configuration you have to specify:
  • the document tray or file cabinet ID of the target document
  • the document ID of the target document
  • the HTTP Body with the appropriate information, such as source fie cabinet GUID and source Doc ID

This means using a workflow you can append (clip) 1 or more documents to the document which triggered the workflow.

The configuration looks like this:
  • Create a workflow and define appropriate trigger conditions
  • Add a new web service activity
  • On tab "General"
    • select web service "DocuWare Platform API"
    • select endpoint PUT  /FileCabinets/{TrayId/FileCabinetId}/ Operations/ProcessDocumentAction?docId={DocId}
  • On tab "Request"
    • in section "Route" select the system variable "File cabinet GUID"
    • in section "Queries" select the index field "Doc ID"
    • in section "HTTP Body" add this:
      {
        "DocumentAction": "Append",
        "DocumentActionParameters": {
          "$type": "AppendActionParameters",
          "RemoveSourceDocuments": false,
          "DocumentsInFront": [],
          "DocumentsAtBack": [
            {
              "SourceCabinetId": "WF_FC_GUID",
              "Documents": [
                <SOURCE_DOCID>
              ]
            }
          ]
        }
      }
  • Replace <SOURCE_DOCID> with the Doc ID of the document you want to append e.g. 1234
  • Save and publish the workflow

Notes:
  • It is possible to append multiple documents at once. For this expand the list of source Doc IDs ,e.g. 1234, 1235
    • Of course you can also use a global variable to provide the list of source Doc IDs, e.g. GV_SourceDocIDs
  • It is possible to remove the source document(s) once appended. For this set "RemoveSourceDocuments" to true
I've attached a screenshot of a sample configuration.
For more information please see the documentation on our Knowledge Center

Viele Grüße / With best regards,

Gerardo Lisanti
Team Leader Product Management  |  DocuWare GmbH
投稿済み Thu, 28 Sep 2023 12:58:09 GMT 、投稿者 Gerardo Lisanti Team Leader Product Management
As an alternative you may check out the iPaaS connector for make.com
This can be integrated either via web hook or in workflows via web services.

DocuWare iPaaS Connectors
DocuWare Integration | Workflow Automation | Make

Viele Grüße / With best regards,

Gerardo Lisanti
Team Leader Product Management  |  DocuWare GmbH

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。