投稿済み Wed, 12 Jun 2019 21:49:53 GMT 、投稿者 Michael Weingand Professional Services Manager
Hi folks,
Is there a way to Automatically name a document while downloading it from one of the fields, like the Last_Name field?  My customer does a search then downloads the file and manually renames the file.  They download quite a few files, every day and it takes lots of man hours to rename each file.
投稿済み Wed, 12 Jun 2019 22:11:10 GMT 、投稿者 Matthew Trembly Software Support Manager
Which field are you using for Document Name in the file cabinet configuration?
投稿済み Wed, 12 Jun 2019 22:51:35 GMT 、投稿者 Michael Weingand Professional Services Manager
Document Type.  I guess if I change this to Last Name then this is what the downloaded file name would be.  Is this where you are going with this?
投稿済み Thu, 13 Jun 2019 13:51:01 GMT 、投稿者 Matthew Trembly Software Support Manager
Yes, that's it.  If you want something fancier, you can add a hidden field such as "Filename" or something and have AIX or Workflow update it so the filename is LNAME_DOCTYPE or similar. 
投稿済み Thu, 13 Jun 2019 20:21:33 GMT 、投稿者 Michael Weingand Professional Services Manager
I tried this with workflow but get errors. Am I doing this wrong?  I created a variable.  Then I created this Assign Data with a Arithmetic Expression. Then assigned the variable to the Full Name field. It's bombs at this expression.  Not sure how to concantonate if this is not it.

投稿済み Thu, 13 Jun 2019 22:57:46 GMT 、投稿者 Matthew Trembly Software Support Manager
Compare with this: DW_VENDOR_NAME + "_" + DW_INVOICE_NUMBER

When this customer has to view, download, or send this file cabinet document as an email attachment it has a useful filename.

投稿済み Thu, 13 Jun 2019 23:58:19 GMT 、投稿者 Michael Weingand Professional Services Manager
Hi Mathew.  This is what I have and I get an error about Expression of type 'String' expected.
This is what I have in the Arithmetic Expression.  I also set to Validate.

GV_Full__Name =DW_FIRST_NAME + “ “ + DW_LAST_NAME

The screen shot shows part of the error when running a test on Workflow manager.   I am thinking I am missing something to make this a string.
投稿済み Fri, 14 Jun 2019 13:59:31 GMT 、投稿者 Matthew Trembly Software Support Manager
What does the data assignment activity look like?
投稿済み Fri, 14 Jun 2019 16:41:40 GMT 、投稿者 Michael Weingand Professional Services Manager
Here is a zip of my entire workflow.  Just updating a variable, then using that variable to update the field.  Later I would use it to update a few different fields in different ways, hence the variable.
投稿済み Fri, 14 Jun 2019 22:19:32 GMT 、投稿者 Matthew Trembly Software Support Manager
You're already assigning GV_Full__Name in the data assignment prompt.  Check out my attached revision.
投稿済み Fri, 14 Jun 2019 22:34:41 GMT 、投稿者 Michael Weingand Professional Services Manager
Thanks Matt.  Yep this is what I saw in your last screen shot and made the change to my workflow.  I was trying to think of it as a calculation not as setting data to a variable that I was already in.  In other words, what I was doing, was causing the background script to be GV_Full__Name =GV_Full__Name =DW_FIRST_NAME + “ “ + DW_LAST_NAME if you were looking and the SQL statement.

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。