投稿済み Mon, 17 Sep 2018 11:18:39 GMT 、投稿者 Larry Stover President

After changing user password due to a prompt in DW7 the services start, but I get a http 503 error when loading the webclient.  What else needs to be changed to fix the 503 error?

Thank you,

Larry Stover

投稿済み Mon, 17 Sep 2018 11:36:01 GMT 、投稿者 Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Larry,
What passwords did you change?

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

投稿済み Mon, 17 Sep 2018 11:54:13 GMT 、投稿者 Larry Stover President

Phil,

I changed the services that ran on my dwservices user - Authentication, Workflow, Background processes & Full text.  These had a log on error after the password was changed.  Changing these let the services start again.

Larry

投稿済み Mon, 17 Sep 2018 11:57:00 GMT 、投稿者 Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Larry,
You should avoid having to change these service user passwords by making them strong passwords and setting them to never expire. Otherwise you have a maintenance chore every 90 days that you must be on top of. Please also reset the passwords of the DocuWare App Pools. They use the same service user defined during installation.

Phil Robson

投稿済み Mon, 17 Sep 2018 12:14:42 GMT 、投稿者 Larry Stover President

Phil,

I found the app pool, but don't see how to change the paswords.  Also how do you make the password non expiring?

Thank you,

Larry

投稿済み Mon, 17 Sep 2018 13:49:45 GMT 、投稿者 Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Select the App Pool in IIS manger, Select Advcanced settings > Select the ellipses on the right side of the App Pool user, Enter the user name exactly as it currently appears and enter the password twice and select Ok.
Do this for all DocuWare App pools and do an IISRESET.

The password expiry is set either in Active Directory (domain user) or in the Users properties on a local machine.

Phil Robson

投稿済み Mon, 17 Sep 2018 14:06:08 GMT 、投稿者 Larry Stover President

Thank you Phil.  It worked.

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。