I'm stumped by an odd thing with dates in workflow, with an on-premise system that was just upgraded to 7.0. This is a new workflow, so I'm not sure if the upgrade had anything to do with it.
- I'm using WF_CURRENT_DATE to datestamp an approval. It is always showing yesterday at 5pm.
In my cloud system WF_CURRENT_DATE always shows today at noon.
(I know the time is not part of WF_CURRENT_DATE, no problem. But being recorded as 5pm instead of noon is odd)
- I'm pulling a date field to prefill a task form field, and it decrements the already indexed date by one day.
Indexed field: Date = 12/13/2018
Form: (Prefill: Index Data; Field: Date) = 12/12/2018
Examined so far:
- System times and timezone (US Eastern Standard, UTC -05:00) are correct on DW server, DB server, Client machine.
- All other date fields in DW are correct: Stored, modified, document history items, even workflow history items. And the 'x' shortcut for current date.
- Returned value is off by -19 hours.
- - Actual returned: "12/12/2018 5:00:00 PM"
- - Expected correct: "12/13/2018 12:00:00 PM"
I did put in a service request, but if there's a file somewhere to change a number in and someone knows it, this may be faster.
Thanks in advance.