投稿済み Mon, 08 Jul 2024 13:14:34 GMT 、投稿者 Thomas Stephens
Getting this message when trying to send emails when a variable/index contains more than one email address. 

Error message: 'Multiple e-mails separated by ',' or ';' are not supported. 

Should the comma or semicolon be removed, or should I create a Loop and make seperate variables for the multiple emails?
投稿済み Mon, 08 Jul 2024 14:15:44 GMT 、投稿者 Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hi Thomas Stephens,

a loop is probably the easiest way.
Currently there is no way to send a mail to more than one recipient using a single variable. I would create a keyword field (variable) to store the mail addresses and then loop over this keyword field, store keywordField[index] into a GV mailAddress and send the mail.

Greetings from Germany,
Simon H. Hellmann
DocuWare System Consultant
投稿済み Mon, 08 Jul 2024 20:15:18 GMT 、投稿者 Thomas Stephens
Bummer, I just tried several other steps similar. but seems the email step cannot have a blank string during the email step.

I will need to consult with the customer, this may be a big problem, looping through to send many emails, for thousands of invoices a day, is going to really swamp their mail server. Would be much better to just send 1 time, with multiple entries.

My current failed attempt, added each email to a single GV, and attempted to send, that is when I realized the empty GV would cause an error. Docuware Devs, if you see this, please allow a way to send a list of emails. seems like this would be much easier to solve on a Dev side..

Thanks for the reply.

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。