投稿済み Thu, 02 Aug 2018 15:39:26 GMT 、投稿者 Josef Zayats

So now, in order to keep flexibility and convinience of the 'limit disk capacity' option, we'd need to pro-actively monitor 'available disk space' on the current FC disk? This is well know to cause problems. The only realistic option now is not to 'Limit Disk Capacity'. 

What a step backward!!!

Or am I missing something here?

投稿済み Mon, 06 Aug 2018 12:31:49 GMT 、投稿者 Maria Holden Sr. Director Software Support Americas & APAC

Dear Mr. Zayats,

We recommend you to please enter this feature in our user's voice portal at https://docuware.uservoice.com/

Regards,
Maria Holden
Manager Support –  Americas

投稿済み Mon, 06 Aug 2018 13:41:25 GMT 、投稿者 Casey Miller Director of Technical Services

Do you still have clients backing their data up to disks still? I believe they just took this function away because no one is using disks for backup's anymore.

投稿済み Mon, 06 Aug 2018 18:01:35 GMT 、投稿者 Josef Zayats

Casey,

I know, noone uses disks backups to DVDs any more, but I had to move storage locations so many times, and it's so much more controlled/reliable when you move let's say 50 4GB disks than one 200GB folder, No?

投稿済み Mon, 06 Aug 2018 18:23:31 GMT 、投稿者 Casey Miller Director of Technical Services

very true. That could be a valid reason.

投稿済み Wed, 11 Sep 2019 22:00:07 GMT 、投稿者 Larry Russell Systems Engineer II
Very valid reason. It's also difficult to explain to customers that they had a feature in a older version and no longer do in the newer (better) version. I have several customers that have had Docuware since DW3 days and they have gotten used to logically separating their disks for many reasons.

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。