Veröffentlicht Wed, 07 Aug 2019 13:37:33 GMT von Joseph Wiseman Chief Technical Officer
I have a client that is still on 6.6 and only uses the desktop client.  They recently upgraded to Windows 10 and have found that after the result list is displayed, if they sort by a column Docuware closes.  We tried running in Win7 and Win8 compatibility mode with no success.  Any suggestions out there?  (short of upgrade?)  I don't have remote access to the server so I have no idea what hotfix is installed either.
Veröffentlicht Wed, 07 Aug 2019 13:53:26 GMT von Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas
Sounds like a memory issue. If it is happening on all clients, and on any column selected to sort by then all I can suggest is taking them up to 6.7 which is the last available Windows client release.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Client Services, Americas

Veröffentlicht Wed, 07 Aug 2019 15:50:32 GMT von Josef Zayats
Joseph,
this is a known issue with the old Docuware Windows client and newer Windows OS. DocuWare chosen not to fix it. Your only way around is to preconfigure result lists with the sort order they may need. Possibly multiple SearchDialogs/corresponding Result Lists with different sort orders. 

Sie müssen angemeldet sein um Beiträge in den Foren zu erstellen.