this is a well-known issue. To get Windows Login (NTLM) working again, you need to do some additional client-side work. If needed, the following settings can also be pushed via GPO.
For Firefox, follow this FAQ: https://faq.docuware.com/en-us/knowledgebase/article/KBA-35976
For Internet Explorer / Edge / Chrome:
1. Open up Internet Explorer
2. Click the little cog wheel in the top right corner, then select "Internet Options"
3. On Tab "Security", select the "Local intranet"-Zone
4. Click "Sites", and in the new window, click "Advanced"
5. Add all the URLs which your DocuWare server uses here:
Example: http://docuware/ and http://docuware.sgdabog.edu.co/
After this, restart all the browsers and you should be good to go.
Greetings from Germany,
Simon H. Hellmann
DocuWare System Consultant