Veröffentlicht Thu, 07 Jun 2018 18:23:05 GMT von David Blake Ricoh USA Sr. Solution Integrator

Here is what the customer wants, and if you could please recommend a solution.

We have a new DocuWare Cloud Flex system that we have migrated documents from Application Extender (AX).  The process is we import pdfs with only an AX_Number, and then AutoIndex updates the actual indices.

This is an HR Cabinet full of Employee IDs, and SSNs, along with the employee name. There are multiple records per employee.

Here's the question:  Is it at all possible to validate that only one SSN be attached to one employee name, and one Empl ID be attached to one employee name, and therefore one SSN to a Employee ID.

We completed migration and found for whatever reason someone else's SSN attached to another's record. Only the SSN was wrong.  But that SSN belonged to someone else in the organization, therefore the wrong documents could be exposed.

The customer  says AX will do this sort of validation.  While I've seen the validation check box in each Store Dialog, I do not see where to actually configure any sort of validation.

Veröffentlicht Mon, 04 Mar 2019 19:51:00 GMT von Pedro E. Gonzalez-Santini

Hello, David. This post does not really answer your question, which I found when searching for AX. The validation you mention is a link to a custom routine and examples are found here: https://github.com/DocuWare/Validation-NodeJS-samples

I am interested in migrating a client's data from AX to DocuWare. Autoindex is available, so that is a good alternative. I am not familiar with AX. How can the data and images be exported?  Did you use a tool or custom programming? Any guidance will be appreciated.

Sie müssen angemeldet sein um Beiträge in den Foren zu erstellen.