Posted Fri, 17 Aug 2018 16:46:54 GMT by Casey Miller Director of Technical Services

Multiple issues with upgrading from 6.12 to 7. you can no longer have 32bit odbc file connections and use them on select lists. Apparantly support is working on this. Now getting this error on form submissions. There is a filter profile setup so that users can only see the forms that they submit... Was working just fine on 6.12

https://www.docuware.com/sites/default/files/forums-images/image001.jpg

Posted Fri, 17 Aug 2018 17:06:23 GMT by Casey Miller Director of Technical Services

UPDATE:

7 upgrade removed filter profiles from the cabinet. had to reapply the filters. Definitely make this a check after upgrading.

Posted Thu, 23 Aug 2018 15:39:06 GMT by Matthew Trembly Software Support Manager

Yikes!  Mine appear intact thus far.

Posted Sat, 25 Aug 2018 08:07:07 GMT by Gilles Sauvagnat Altexence Président

Hi

I had the same problem as well.

By the way do not forget to install the latest version as it contains several important fixes.

Keep in mind there is still a fix to come as the wildchar on a field is not (not anymore in the V7) set automatically even if the box is checked in the search dialog. One has to enter it manually. Should be fixed soon (I hope).

Regards

Gilles

Posted Tue, 28 Aug 2018 12:35:52 GMT by Simon H. Hellmann Wedderhoff IT GmbH Systemadministrator

DW 7 upgrade also breaks on-premise Intelligent Indexing. Again.

Also the new Hotfix installation Routine with the complete Setup file ALSO breaks on-premise Intellix with every hotfix (at least if using the Fulltext-Server Webserver for Intellix as well).

I hope the next Hotfix does not re-install the Fulltext Server, this was never needed in earlier versions.

Greetings from Germany,

Simon H. Hellmann

DocuWare System Consultant

You must be signed in to post in this forum.