Posted Mon, 01 Jun 2020 14:05:09 GMT by Jay Shore Systems Engineer
There are 4 stamp buttons available to stamp a document that is in the document tray.  Once a document has been indexed and saved, only one button to create a stamp appears?

What could cause this?  Is it some kind of security issue?
Posted Wed, 03 Jun 2020 13:11:08 GMT by Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hello Jay, 

this is probably because the stamps are restricted to be only available in certain file cabinets. 
As document trays are placed "in front of" the file cabinets, all stamps are available there no matter to which file cabinet they are assigned. 
Have a look at the stamp administration to see which stamp is available in which file cabinets.

Hope this helps.

Greetings from Germany,
Simon H. Hellmann
DocuWare System Consultant
Posted Wed, 03 Jun 2020 13:32:20 GMT by Jay Shore Systems Engineer

Hello Simon,

None of the stamps have the check box checked to only be available with certain file cabinets.

I checked that yesterday.

Any other Ideas?  It also seemed strange but we were thinking this might be in some way related to rights or lack of rights to the query results?  It doesn't seem to resolve the issue for all users.

Thanks,

Jay

Posted Wed, 03 Jun 2020 13:54:36 GMT by Tobias Getz DocuWare GmbH Team Leader Product Management
Hi Jay,

are you attaching a stamp before or during storage? If yes, this stamp might be a "signature stamp" which prevents to add normal stamps afterwards.

If not, then I also do not know, what could cause this behavior. I would check if there is any difference between the stamp settings but could not give you any direction currently.

Regards
Tobias Getz
Director Product
Posted Wed, 03 Jun 2020 14:00:05 GMT by Jay Shore Systems Engineer

If the stamp is attached from the document tray, I can see all the buttons for the stamps in the tool bar on the right, near the document image viewer.  I can use and attach any of the stamps successfully.  If the stamp is applied from the results of a query, I only see one stamp button available.  I don't see any differences in the settings for the stamps, and none of the stamps are signature stamps.

Jay Shore

MTS Software Solutions

Posted Thu, 25 Jun 2020 17:16:58 GMT by Matthew Trembly Software Support Manager
Do the stamps update file cabinet index fields?  If so, do you have rights to all fields?

You must be signed in to post in this forum.