Posted Tue, 08 Oct 2019 15:15:51 GMT by Edwin Fabian Donato TI

Good day

From a workflow notification I want to send a message which contains two links to the form. The idea is to share these links as is done with the WF_DOCUMENT_LINK variable so that when it reaches the recipient it will be seen as a link and not as plain text.
ow could I do this?
thanks you
Posted Tue, 08 Oct 2019 15:21:53 GMT by Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas
If you mean that you wish to send a link to a DocuWare Form, or to any other HTTP Resource, then all you have to do is to enter the URL in the body of the email message:

https://www.somewhere.com//myForm

This will appear as a valid link in the email message.
You can also assign the URL to  a variable and simply put the variable in the email message:

MYVARIABLE = "https://www.somewhere.com//myForm"

In the email -
Link to Form:
[MYVARIABLE]

Phil Robson
Senior Director Client Services, Americas

Posted Tue, 08 Oct 2019 15:33:19 GMT by Edwin Fabian Donato TI
What type of variable should I add?

attached evidence of what happens now
Posted Tue, 08 Oct 2019 15:52:00 GMT by Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas
First of all, your variable should be a text variable. Next, when you assign a fixed entry in DocuWare you do not enclose the fixed entry in quotes.
You only use quotes when you assign a text value in an arithmetic expression.

Your first link is not formatted correctly. Use the same link text as your second link.. Trying to change the internal workflow won't work.

Do this -
Link to Form:
[MYVARIABLE]

Phil Robson
Senior Director Client Services, Americas

Posted Tue, 08 Oct 2019 16:00:34 GMT by Edwin Fabian Donato TI
The fixed entry is without quotes and fix the first link in the notification. the result is the same in the mail

check attached

thank you
Posted Tue, 08 Oct 2019 16:51:31 GMT by Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Have you stored and processed a new document? You cannot change the workflow and expect that already running instances will change. They won't.
Here are my links, and email properly working.

Posted Tue, 08 Oct 2019 16:57:54 GMT by Edwin Fabian Donato TI
for the changes that I have made I have made new information records
Posted Tue, 08 Oct 2019 18:09:15 GMT by Edwin Fabian Donato TI
for the changes that I have made I have made new information records

They can generate a ticket

You must be signed in to post in this forum.