Publicado Tue, 07 Jun 2016 18:04:07 GMT por Tim Walsh Solutions Intagrator

I am about to upgrade Fortis 2.6 to 6.8  and maybe 6.9. Two or three questions to make sure I will not have any issues.

Audit Log has about 128 gigs of data in the SQL table. They wnat to maintain most of that data, even though we have reccommended they purge most of that data. If they choose not to, will that cause any issues when we run the upgrades in their system?

Can they export the Audit Log querry to a file and save that for reference before they purge the data from the SQL table?

They also use Fortis Web and Webflow. The current version of Webflow is 2.4. Is there anewer version of webflo, and if so, how do I get ahold of that.

They also use formit. What is the latest version and where can I get that?

And lastly, do you have any literature on the Fortis end of life support and the migration to Docuware, including the migration tool?

Thanks

Publicado Tue, 07 Jun 2016 18:22:00 GMT por Patrick Seresin Product Quality Support Analyst

Tim,

That will cause the migration to take longer, with that amount of data. You can export the Audit Log query to a flat file, with a standard Export Data from Fortis. There is a new installer for FortisWebServices and Webflow in 6.8, included in the 6.8 install media. 

All downloads are available through this website, including white papers on the migration. The migration tool is built into Fortis 6.9, and not a separate executable. 

Publicado Thu, 26 Oct 2017 13:31:53 GMT por Kim Sims Technical Solution Architect

Preparing for a Fortis 6.11 to DW migration and client has asked for the port requirements necessary for the migration tool itself. I could find no information regarding the port(s) used by the migration tool. DW port usage has been supplied to the network team.

Publicado Thu, 26 Oct 2017 13:38:00 GMT por Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Kim,
The migration tool should only require ports 80/443.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support  - Americas

You must be signed in to post in this forum.