Publicado Wed, 17 Oct 2018 13:57:14 GMT por Deborah Osika No longer there

Some of staff have been getting upgraded on Windows 10 PCs.   When I installed the DocuWare Printer (6.6), the printer does not show up as an option in the print window.   There was a zipped file that  I kept as a fix when this issue first occurred late last year.  Today I used it to add the two missing dll files and the DocuWare Printer still does not get added as a print option when the user opens email attachments.   I tested my own PC  (I don't use the DocuWare Printer normally) and it installed with no problem.  My version is Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

Publicado Wed, 17 Oct 2018 14:05:38 GMT por Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Deborah,
The users need to be local administrators in order to install a printer. That said, DocuWare printer on 6.6 has always been a challenge particularly with Outlook. What I suggest is that you download and install DocuWare Printer PS and see how that works for you.
Instructions and files can be found here:

https://faq.docuware.com/knowledgebase/article/KBA-35139/en-us

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Publicado Wed, 17 Oct 2018 15:10:29 GMT por Deborah Osika No longer there

Thanks.  I will try that out.     I did make the user a local admin.  Got used to that from using the older versions of DocuWare when the users had to use Tiffmaker.  :-) 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.