Publicado Tue, 03 Apr 2018 16:57:05 GMT por Craig Heintz SE

I have had complex multi server installs with Enterprise version.  However, I do not know the licensing rules as they apply to Professional Server version.  I want to have 2 Web front ends, 2 Content servers, 1 Workflow, and a separate server for the SQL and full text.  Can I do this on Professional without changing the license?

https://www.docuware.com/sites/default/files/forums-images/DW%20DIagram.png

Publicado Tue, 03 Apr 2018 17:02:34 GMT por Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Craig,
You will only need to purchase an additional Professional Server license. A Professional Server license provides that 1 of each DocuWare server can be installed on a single machine. So you can install Web compoents on one machine, and Content and Wworkflow Server on another for example.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Publicado Wed, 04 Apr 2018 10:07:21 GMT por Craig Heintz SE

Ok, this makes sense, add a professional server license to the one to get two installs available.  Will you tell me what quantity of servers can be installed with a base Enterprise license.

Publicado Wed, 04 Apr 2018 10:32:10 GMT por Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Enterprise Server provides for 2 of each DocuWare service.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

You must be signed in to post in this forum.