Posted Wed, 29 Aug 2018 14:52:33 GMT by Gilles Sauvagnat Altexence Président

Hi,

Is there any change in the way the branding is designed with DW V7.

With previous version I managed to get a custom logo on the web client when logging and in the upper left corner of the web client.

With DW7, the logging windows is ok but I only managed to get rid of the original DocuWare logo in the web client.

Nothing is displayed in the area but blank.

Any change required for the image size, different format ? Missing parameter in the css ?

Thanks for your help

Regards

Gilles

Posted Wed, 29 Aug 2018 19:55:48 GMT by Casey Miller Director of Technical Services

my normal logo i was using with 6.11 is working fine. had to clear cache in teh browsers though.

Posted Thu, 30 Aug 2018 03:29:45 GMT by Gilles Sauvagnat Altexence Président

Hi Casey,

Thanks for your input 

Yes I did that too, I even tried changing the browser, still the same result, weird

At least I know it should work, looks like it is on my side. But I do have the same behavior on two different systems.

I let you know ifI find something

Regards

Gilles

Posted Fri, 31 Aug 2018 14:34:00 GMT by Jon Neff Kelley Imaging Solutions Engineer

Similar problem here. I can get my brand to work okay on the login window. But there's no satisfaction in the working area: either DocuWare logo; or DocuWare logo superimposed over my brand; or blank. 

UPDATE: neither the 'before' or 'after' behaviors work correctly - here's rewritten code w/ which to test:

.dw-logo:before {
    display: none;
}
.dw-logo:after {
    display: none;
}

Posted Sat, 10 Oct 2020 17:35:55 GMT by Fausto Rivera Senior Systems Analyst
I have the old images in the CSS files but the logos are not there even after restarting IIS and clearing my cache. Does anyone know how the Branding works in 7.3?

Posted Mon, 12 Oct 2020 05:03:25 GMT by Gilles Sauvagnat Altexence Président
Hello

Have a look here : 

https://support.docuware.com/de-DE/forums/help-with-technical-problems/490b9904-4c8e-ea11-99e5-0003ff59aaf5#45371032-908e-ea11-a811-000d3ab40761

From DW 7.3 Web server is 64 bits, you have to go in \Program files not \Program files (x86)

Regards
Gilles

Posted Fri, 12 Nov 2021 13:18:51 GMT by George Khimich sr. system admin
Hi,

We are going to migrate to DocuWare 7.5 [on-premise version] from DocuWare 7.3.
After the installation I would like to change branding parameters according to the 7.3 version parameters.

I have copied the necessary files (custom.css and logo pictures) from the old version (7.3) to the new one.
But, unfortunately, this method did not work as I expected – there are no changes on the logon screen.

Could you please help me with it?

PS

I know, that the branding files have to be located at
C:\Program Files\DocuWare\Web\Platform\Content\branding

I have purged cache in my browsers.
Also,
I have used IISRESET command.
And
I have used various browsers.
But
Still no luck.

Regards,
George

You must be signed in to post in this forum.