投稿済み Thu, 22 Feb 2018 16:43:55 GMT 、投稿者 Oleg Karpun Engineer

Hi

I wonder if anyone can help me with following request.

Task approvers need to see only certain fields in Edit Index Entries (Index) dialog in Workflow Manager, while Manager need to see all fields.

Is it possible ?

投稿済み Thu, 22 Feb 2018 17:15:08 GMT 、投稿者 Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Index dialogs are specified along with a Result List. DocuWare normally observes permissions based on these dialogs. Therefore you will need to create a Result list and associated Index dialog with the required fields for your Task Approvers. Ensure that your Task approvers are not associated with a Result list that allows them to see all index entires in the Index dialog.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

投稿済み Wed, 28 Feb 2018 17:20:22 GMT 、投稿者 Oleg Karpun Engineer

Hi Phil

Thank you for help.

It still asks for default result list. See attached. I created demouser and assigned it to Approvers Search and Approvers Result dialogs.

I wonder what I'm doing wrong ?

Thank you in advance

https://www.docuware.com/sites/default/files/forums-images/iii-2.png

https://www.docuware.com/sites/default/files/forums-images/iii-1.png

投稿済み Wed, 28 Feb 2018 17:28:20 GMT 、投稿者 Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Oleg,
It would appear then that I am wrong. WFM obviously will only use the default result list for the file cabinet. I'm sorry but I do not have a solution.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

投稿済み Thu, 22 Jun 2023 17:18:43 GMT 、投稿者 Saleem Anwar Senior Programmer Analyst
This question was asked five years ago, and I am currently dealing with a similar issue.&#160; Is DocuWare still lacking that flexibility to use a different result list than the default one for the file cabinet for editing WF tasks?<br> Thanks
投稿済み Fri, 23 Jun 2023 10:50:39 GMT 、投稿者 Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hi Saleem,<br> <br> starting with (I think) Version 7.5 of DocuWare, you can select which result list a workflow uses, doesn't have to be the default anymore.<br> The setting is located in the &quot;Task List&quot; menu inside of the workflow.<br> A different result list for different tasks within the same workflow is still not possible.<br> <br> Hope this helps.<br> <br> Greetings from Germany,<br> Simon H. Hellmann<br> DocuWare System Consultant<br> &#160;

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。