投稿済み Wed, 03 Jul 2019 18:49:51 GMT 、投稿者 Michael Weingand Professional Services Manager
HI Folks,
I have a few cloud clients who are running into the same issue and I am not sure how to start.  Maybe just a little pointer if someone knows. 
HR forms filled out and submitted with the wrong SSN.  I need a way to update the submitted forms with the corrected SSN.
投稿済み Tue, 09 Jul 2019 13:51:46 GMT 、投稿者 Casey Miller Director of Technical Services
This was shown at DocuWorld. Not sure how it is actually done. May have to wait until the VM is released or we may never know.. they do that sometimes.
投稿済み Thu, 11 Jul 2019 17:13:43 GMT 、投稿者 Matthew Trembly Software Support Manager
Has the customer system been updated to 7.1 yet?  If so, when was the workflow created?
投稿済み Thu, 11 Jul 2019 18:10:38 GMT 、投稿者 Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas
With DocuWare 7.1 you can insert data in to a Form using a workflow. First of all you must create a merge form. The target field must be a fillable area of the PDF. Note that the area cannot be a target field from the form submission. So you cannot replace data you can only add data.
When creating the workflow, your trigger must be by "Submission of a form".

Phil Robson
Senior Director Client Services, Americas

投稿済み Fri, 12 Jul 2019 21:54:17 GMT 、投稿者 Matthew Trembly Software Support Manager
This works as advertised.  Phil, big time thanks for the tip about only adding entries.
投稿済み Thu, 25 Jul 2019 22:17:28 GMT 、投稿者 Michael Weingand Professional Services Manager
My trigger is set to Only if document is created by a merge form and the name of the Merge form is the only one I have for this. But when I go to assign data and select the fill area of the document for destination type, the field/variable is empty.
投稿済み Thu, 25 Jul 2019 22:20:39 GMT 、投稿者 Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas
Is the field a "fillable" type of field. That is, when you open the PDF in a a reader can you enter data in to the field? If not then that is why it is empty - if that is not the case then there is something else amiss.

Phil Robson
投稿済み Thu, 25 Jul 2019 23:12:05 GMT 、投稿者 Michael Weingand Professional Services Manager
I checked setting first and it is set to fillable in the merge form and when I downloaded the document, it is fillable in all of the fields.  Unless you have any other ideas, I guess this might be a support call.
投稿済み Thu, 25 Jul 2019 23:18:51 GMT 、投稿者 Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas
Well we have had no support requests on this functionality to date because it works. So maybe just check your logic carefully before creating a support request. Other than that, yes support will need to look at it.

Phil Robson

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。