Publicado Thu, 14 Jun 2018 22:04:25 GMT por Michael Weingand Professional Services Manager

New 6.12 install with lateset hotpack. Not many document in Cabinet.  Only 10 or so testing.

Import process created to import files from folder structure.  Copying 1 Folder and 7 Subfolders to an import folder.  Indexing is only based on the Parent folder mapped to text field named Case Name, and subfolders mapped to text field named Document type.

68 files in 8 folders only 43 megs.  Taking 25-30 minutes.

Dual Core 2.1 with 8 gigs ram. CPU at 99% ram at 60%.  

Any advice on what could be causing this.  

Thanks for any help on this one. 

Publicado Fri, 15 Jun 2018 06:38:18 GMT por Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Michael,
Open a Support Request and we'll look at it with you. Also, refer to the Desktop Performance training that you received at DocuWorld. Make sure that you address Anti Virus and the simpler aspects such as using Platform for Importing instead of Job Server.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Publicado Fri, 15 Jun 2018 18:43:21 GMT por Michael Weingand Professional Services Manager

KK thanks. I create support ticket.  I was trying to find your presentation so I could go through it and it's not on-line with the rest of the DocuWorld 2018 presentations.  I'd like to use platform but this is over my head so I was hoping your presentation had these details of how to switch to platform.

Publicado Fri, 15 Jun 2018 20:30:45 GMT por Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Michael,

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EBAow3jxaX2DZFJFTHlDdNXRGBrJ8xzS

Work through it with the tech that is assigned. Start with swapping to platform and gauge the results. Then we go from there. Also, definately do the Anti Virus section. That is important.

Phil

Publicado Wed, 29 May 2019 15:35:35 GMT por Kim Sims Technical Solution Architect
Phil,

Is this document still valid?

Is it valid in V7?

I'd like to make the switch to platform, but, need some guidance.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.