Since Intelligent Indexing is a separate service that runs separately from DocuWare, additional information is needed to analyze various Intelligent Indexing behaviors.
To enable the support team to help you as quickly as possible, we recommend that you provide this information when opening a support case.
For all Intelligent Indexing support cases, it is recommended to provide the following information:
- Intelligent Indexing User ID
For support cases where the index data is incorrectly suggested by Intelligent Indexing, we require the following information:
- Intelligent Indexing ID of the affected document (Where to find the Intelligent Indexing ID of a document?).
- The original document (if possible)
- Which index fields are affected, and which values are expected
- Intelligent Indexing mapping (preferably as a screenshot)