Publicado Tue, 10 Apr 2018 15:33:49 GMT por Craig Heintz SE

I know I have seen this posted before but can not find it.

Is there a way to import user account creation for Cloud?  I have an account that may require many users to connect.

Publicado Wed, 11 Apr 2018 14:24:25 GMT por Casey Miller Director of Technical Services

I've never seen an option to do this. Would be interested to see if there is a workaround..

Publicado Thu, 19 Apr 2018 18:42:00 GMT por Pedro E. Gonzalez-Santini

This would be a great time saver. Perhaps this can be offered as a Support service at least for new accounts.

Publicado Fri, 20 Apr 2018 06:18:11 GMT por Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Do you mean transfer user accounts from an On-Premise system to a Cloud system, or an Active Directory snchonization?

Professional services can certainlt assist with the first, and DocuWare 7 will offer Active Directory synchronization to the Cloud.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Publicado Mon, 25 Jun 2018 17:45:00 GMT por Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

DocuWare 7 provides a new desktop app specifically for synchronizing Active Directory with both an On-Premise system and the DocuWare Cloud.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

You must be signed in to post in this forum.