Publicado Mon, 12 Feb 2024 10:04:04 GMT por Mélanie Mélanie
Hi, 

How can we increase the size of uploaded documents in Forms for Docuware 7.9 please ? By default, it is 20MB. I tried this solution but it didn't work : KBA-36849 

Thanks a lot,

Best regards
Publicado Tue, 13 Feb 2024 16:05:24 GMT por David Barlet Technical Manager

It can be done Forms by form directly in the database (max 400 Mb) :

<Content removed as database manipulations to increase the size are not supported!>

Publicado Tue, 13 Feb 2024 16:13:32 GMT por Mélanie Mélanie

Hi,

I want to do it for all forms, it is not possible? We have to do it for each form individually and not forget to change this parameter every time we create a new form?

Thanks again,

Best regards

Publicado Thu, 22 Feb 2024 09:07:24 GMT por Christian Hohenberger Director Support Team PURPLE EMEA
Dear Mélanie, dear David,

please note that I had to remove the recommended solution by adapting the database. This approach is neither generally recommended nor officially supported by DocuWare Support and Development. DocuWare is aware of the need to offer larger sizes for the file attachment fields and working on a solution for the upcoming Version of DocuWare. At the moment, we cannot share definite numbers for the future limit values, but it is planned to be able to increase the current values significantly.

Best regards,
Christian Hohenberger
Director Support Team PURPLE EMEA

Publicado Fri, 23 Feb 2024 16:09:29 GMT por Craig Williams President/ CEO
Good to note, looking forward to the change

You must be signed in to post in this forum.